How do I license my ATV?
ATV's must be brought to the Alliance Police Department for inspection and insurance documentation is required. ATV's must have headlights, tail lights and must be equipped with a bicycle safety flag which extends no less than six feet above ground. ATV licensing stickers may be purchased seven days a week at the Law Enforcement Center located at 512 Niobrara for a fee of $25.00.

Show All Answers

1. How do I license my ATV?
2. Where can I find out about Nebraska road conditions?
3. Where can I find a weather forecast?
4. How can I adopt a pet from the Animal Shelter?
5. Does the Animal Shelter have a Facebook page to see dogs and cats available for adoption?
6. How do I apply for an alarm permit?