We strive to fulfill the procurement needs of the City of Alliance in a professional, cost effective, responsive and timely manner and in accordance with state statute.
Current Bid Opportunities:
2. POLICE – CLEANING SERVICES
THREE (3) YEAR CONTRACT
NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
Sealed proposals will be received by the City of Alliance, 324 Laramie Avenue, Alliance, Nebraska at the City Clerk’s Office until 11:00 a.m., September 22, 2022 for furnishing Cleaning Services per specifications and instructions to contractors on file in the Office of the City Clerk.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONTRACTORS
- All contract proposals shall be submitted on the forms provided for this purpose in order that they may be properly compared and evaluated.
- The contract proposal shall be for furnishing cleaning services for the Alliance Police Department from October 1, 2022, to September 30, 2025.
- The proposal shall be submitted to the City Clerk, 324 Laramie Avenue, Alliance, NE by 11:00 a.m., September 22, 2022, in a sealed envelope. The envelope shall be clearly marked, "BID ON POLICE CLEANING SERVICES."
- The City Council reserves the right to increase or decrease service or reject any or all quotations and to waive irregularities.
- The City of Alliance is exempt from Federal Excise and State Sales Tax.
- Award by the City Council will not be final until a contract is executed between involved parties.