Mission Statement and Goals
The mission of the Alliance Police Department is to provide professional and courteous services to the community through Community Policing and Pro-active Law Enforcement. Community Policing Goals
- Encourage empowerment of officers and employees to make positive changes within the community by allowing them to attack the root causes of crime.
- Preserve life and enhance the quality of life.
- Manage the fiscal, capital and personnel resources of the department with efficiency.
- Develop an open relationship with the community and other organizations.
- Provide employees with a challenging work environment with the opportunity of meaningful growth in their careers.